A tithe, which simply means "tenth" - is defined as the first 10% of a person's income before anything else comes out.
Because we believe what the Bible says about tithing, we commit to you that if you tithe for three months and God doesn't hold true to His promises of blessings (Malachi 3:10), we will refund 100% of your tithe*
*1. I understand I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the 90-Day Tithe Challenge Period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the 90-Day Tithe Challenge Period.
2. I understand any request for refund must be received by the C3 Church Financial Office within 30 days of the end of the 90-Day Tithe Challenge Period.
3. I understand if paid at the C3 Church campus, my tithe must be paid by check, or by completed offering envelope, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
4. I understand that by accepting the 90-Day Tithe Challenge my household will contribute to God, through C3 Church, a tithe equal to 10% of our income.
A tithe - which simply means "tenth" - is bringing the first 10 percent of a person's income back to the local church. Tithing is a principle taught through the entire Bible. When we tithe, we are expressing worship in a tangible way by putting God first, and recognizing God has blessed us so we can be a blessing.
We believe the top competitor for our devotion to Jesus is money (Matthew 6:24). Giving allows us to demonstrate that He is more important to us than material things.
The idea of bringing the first 10 percent of our income to the Church can seem overwhelming. Regardless of how much we make, God promises to pour out blessings on us when we tithe.
Tithing is about training our heart to trust God at His Word.
In Malachi 3:10, the Lord says "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this...and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing there will not be room enough to store it.”
When we bring our first 10 percent back to God, He promises to bless the remaining 90%.